This is Day 7 of 25 Days of Paper and Day 76 of my 100 x 100 Paper Weavings Project.
IT’S CONTEST TIME!
Name one or both of the papers featured in this weaving to be entered into a drawing to receive the paper remnants. To enter, read the instructions below.
© Helen Hiebert, 100 x 100 Paper Weavings, #76, 12″ x 12″, $100
Here’s what you’ll win. These are pretty large sheets – the length of that bottom edge is 26 inches. I’ll ship the papers to you in a tube. Good luck!
HOW TO ENTER:
1. You must send me an e-mail to enter: firstname.lastname@example.org (we don’t want anybody to see your answer).
2. In your e-mail, tell me the name of one or both of the makers of these papers (hint: one is handmade, the other is decorated).
– You’ll be entered once just for submitting an entry (even if you are wrong)!
– Your name will be entered twice
if you correctly name one of the makers.
– You’ll be entered three times
if you name both of the makers.
the blue & white paper has a name; you’ll be entered four times
if you can name that paper!
3. All entries received by midnight MST on December 11th
will be entered in the drawing.
: You might find some hints by studying the other 100x 100 Paper Weavings
Isn’t that enough excitement for the day? I’m heading up to Beaver Creek with my daughter for a few hours of skiing (after she finishes decorating her gingerbread house – the first sign of Christmas in our house).
As I’ve said before, I am so grateful to the papermakers and artists who have sent papers for the weavings. You’ll find a list of all of them here
. Check out their websites and drool over their luscious papers!
And please let me know of any other papermakers or decorators that you know of by leaving a comment below. Thanks!
About the 25 Days of Paper
: I’m going to be a crazy blogger in December, featuring cool paper products, projects, blogs, books, or papers each day. Join in the fun by reading along! I’ll also post links on my FaceBook page
. Enjoy the season!
About 100 x 100 Paper Weavings
: On September 23, 2013, I started making 100 daily paper weavings. I’ll finish on New Year’s Eve!