Welcome to Helen Hiebert Studio
I’m so glad you’re here!
There are many ways to join me on this papery adventure:
- Order an autographed copy of my new book The Art of Papercraft.
- Join The Paper Advisor and discover my most popular papermaking and papercraft resources.
- Follow my blog, The Sunday Paper (subscribe in the footer) to get weekly information about what is going on in the world of paper.
- Listen to my podcast, Paper Talk, to meet paper artists from around the world.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, where I post how-to videos.
- Join my FREE facebook group, The Paper Studio, where we share what we’re making with paper on Flaunt it Fridays!
Watch this video to get a glimpse into my approach for working with paper, and then continue further down the page to learn more about my membership program, online classes, how-to books and more!
THE PAPER YEAR SUBSCRIPTION CLUB
The Paper Year is my online membership program where we explore creative paper techniques each month in a supportive community.
Each month, you will receive project instructions designed to spark ideas that keep you creating for the rest of the month
Explore creative paper techniques, including origami, pop-ups, paper weaving, book arts, paper cutting and more.
Join our growing community of paper lovers online to learn and share in a warm, encouraging, supportive, creative community.
I’m Helen Hiebert, and I construct installations, sculptures, films, artists’ books and works in paper using handmade paper as my primary medium. I teach, lecture and exhibit my work internationally and online, and I am the author of several how-to books about papermaking and papercrafts. I have an extensive network of paper colleagues around the world and my interest in how things are made (from paper) keeps me up-to-date on current paper trends, which I write about in my weekly blog called The Sunday Paper. I also host interview papermakers and paper artists on my podcast Paper Talk, and I hold an annual paper retreat and papermaking master classes in my Red Cliff, Colorado studio each September.