The Sunday Paper #212
June 10, 2018
Thanks to everyone who entered the June Twelve Months of Paper Giveaway for a set of decorative papers! And the winner is … Karen Pizzuto-Sharp. Congratulations!
Paper of the Week: Watermarked Cotton Handmade Paper
Just in case you don’t know about the 12 Months of Paper… it’s an annual calendar that features a how-to paper project every month. I can’t wait to share the upcoming 2019 calendar with you, but in the meantime, here’s one of the projects from 2017. All of the resources you need are listed below the image, and there’s a bonus! In addition to showing you how to assemble a single sheet box-shaped luminaria, I also show you how to make a watermark.
I mention a few resources in the video tutorial:
- Here’s the template for the luminaria.
- I mention the Twelve Months of Paper Calendar.
- The glue applicator is from The Lamp Shop.
- The buttercut for making watermarks is from Carriage House Paper.
- Please use a battery operated tea light.
If you create a luminaria, send me a photo! And feel free to share this blog post with your paper-loving friends.
SHARE THIS blog post with your paper-loving friends: