In honor of St. Nicholas Day, I’m doing my first giveaway! St Nicholas, a 4th century saint, had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him. He became the model for Santa Claus.
Here’s what St. Nick has in store for you:
– A copy of my book, Playing With Paper
– three window stars (one of the projects in the book)
– an assortment of kite paper, so that you can make your own window stars (these make great gifts for teachers, the mailman, etc.)
There are four easy ways to get in on this game:
1. Leave your answer in the comments below to the question: what is your favorite holiday craft? (it doesn’t have to be paper-related)
2. Share a holiday greeting on my Facebook page (remember in order for my Facebook updates to show in your newsfeed, you need to hover over the “LIKED” button on our page and select “Show in News Feed”).
3. Subscribe to this Blog in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Join my mailing list to receive updates about where I’m traveling and teaching, paper-related events around the country, and more.
Enter by Midnight MST Thursday December 13th. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
I will randomly pick a winner on Friday, December 14th, so check your email!
About the 25 Days of Paper: I’m going to be a crazy blogger in December, featuring cool paper products, projects, blogs, books, or papers each day. Join in the fun by reading along! I’ll also post links on my FaceBook page. Enjoy the season!