Merry Christmas one and all! Regardless of your holiday tradition or religious persuasion, I am happy to be connected to you through our shared love of paper! Thanks to all of you who have sent loving notes about this blog. I really appreciate the encouragement!
I’m initiating a giveaway today, but you have until midnight on December 31st to join in the fun! One lucky blog reader will win:
– a copy of Playing With Paper
– an assortment of papers used to create the projects in the book
– a selection of my own handmade sheets.
Here is how to play:
1. Leave your answer in the comments below to the question: where do you shop for paper? (I’m hoping to assemble a list of paper stores around the country, so feel free to list a few).
2. Share your favorite paper store on my Facebook page (remember in order for my Facebook updates to show in your newsfeed, you need to hover over the “LIKED” button on our page and select “Show in News Feed”).
3. Subscribe to this Blog in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Join my mailing list to receive updates about where I’m traveling and teaching, paper-related events around the country, and more.
Enter by Midnight MST Monday, December 31st. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
I will randomly pick a winner on Tuesday, January 1, 2013, so check your email!
This is the last day of the 25 Days of Paper (for this year, at least): I’ve been a crazy blogger in December, featuring cool paper products, projects, blogs, books, or papers each day. I’ve also posted links on my FaceBook page. From now on, I’ll keep blogging weekly (instead of daily), so stay tuned!
Wishing each and every one of you a lovely day!