As we continue to stay closer to home during the pandemic, let’s gather for a Zoom Paper Party. Host a guild meeting, a team-building event, a girls night out, a holiday party, or any special event.
Gather Together a group of friends of colleagues:
- book club, church or temple group, social party
- bring people together when you can’t
- fun time together
- a social event held in a socially distant safe way
- start a group and do a kick-off event
- learn with your friends and give each other ideas
- better price if you book as a group
How It Works:
- Contact Helen to reserve a date and time.
- Choose a project theme (see below), and I’ll provide a list of tools and materials.
- Assemble your group.
- Fee: the average cost is $20/person based on a group of 20, plus materials.
Choose from one of the following, or I can customize your event:
Card Making: Make your own unique holiday cards to surprise friends and family as you explore an overlapping closure, paper weaving and a pop-up.
Holiday Décor: Decorate your tabletop and brighten your windows with these clever paper decorations. Each of them can be illuminated for a magical holiday display!
Ornaments: Create this trio of ornaments to hang on a Christmas tree or in a window, package them in a box as a special gift, or use them as gift toppers.
Lanterns: Explore paper cutting, twist translucent vellum, and turn a simple one-sheet book structure into a lantern with your favorite paper! Insert small battery operated tea lights and watch your lanterns glow.
Contact Helen to set up a Zoom Paper Party!