Join me for a one-hour Zoom workshop and presentation on June 29th at noon in Denver (register here). I’ll talk a bit about my Paper Year Membership Program, and then we’ll dive into making a Spinning Flower Card.
Please bring the following tools & materials:
- White card stock for making templates (there are no supplied templates – we’ll make them together).
- One sheet of card stock for the card base, flat or folded, any size.
- Assorted decorative and/or colored 80-100 gsm text weight papers (standard copier paper weight or slightly heavier). 3″ strips of paper will suffice. I’m using Rock Paper, which I’ll show you.
- Japanese screw punch, awl or hole punch
- Mini brad or office brad (I get mine here) OR needle + thread