Join me for a one-hour Zoom workshop and presentation on March 31st at noon in Denver (register here). I’ll talk a bit about my Paper Year Membership Program, and then we’ll dive into making this Pop-Up Landscape Card.
Please bring the following tools & materials:
- Download the template and print it out at 100% on card stock. Please have the four pieces cut out (cut along all solid lines)
- One sheet of card stock for the card base, cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″ (grain short, if possible)
- 4 sheets of assorted decorative 80-100 gsm text weight papers (standard copier paper weight or slightly heavier). Each piece needs to be a bit larger than the respective template piece (note that the bottom piece on the template should be cut into two pieces)
- Glue stick, double sided tape, or white glue
- Bone folder (optional)
- Xacto knife and cutting mat (optional)