This film is a visual guide to hand papermaking based on Helen Hiebert’s book, The Papermaker’s Companion. It is broken into six chapters for easy viewing comprehension: studio set-up, collecting fiber, beating pulp, using additives, making paper and creative papermaking techniques.
- Get tips on setting up a professional papermaking studio.
- Discover multiple ways to process pulp.
- Explore a variety of sheet forming techniques.
- Utilize diverse pressing and drying methods.
- Explore unique papermaking techniques such as pulp painting, watermarking, and working sculpturally with paper pulp.
- View the work art of over 20 international contemporary paper artists.
[ Interested in purchasing a DVD of this film instead of the instant download? click here. ]
Special Film Package Offer!
Purchase The Papermaker’s Studio Guide + Water Paper Time and receive The Mother Tree Project FREE.
View The Mother Tree Project trailer:
Click below to purchase this special 3 film package: