Thanks for your interest in sponsoring a blog post and promoting your paper-related business with Helen Hiebert Studio.
The Sunday Paper is a resource for ideas and inspiration, all having to do with this amazing material. Every Sunday I feature stories, images and videos of people doing exciting, innovative, and beautiful things with paper, as well as links to interesting paperfacts I’ve unearthed from around the globe.
Every week, I also debut a new Paper of the Week, which features … you guessed it … a paper every week, your paper! Check out the first Paper of the Week Post, featuring vegetable papyrus. I was delighted to sell several copies of my book, Papermaking with Garden Plants & Common Weeds, which I mentioned and linked to in the post.
Here’s what you gain by sponsoring a post:
- Your paper featured in the Sunday Paper (with a photo that you provide + juicy information about the paper)
- A byline about your company including link/s to your paper/product page/s
- Promotion across social media platforms (FaceBook, Pinterest and Instagram)
- Your paper + a link to your website will be added to the Paper Library, a growing on-line resource for paper lovers
- $50/sponsorship on regular Sundays
- $75/sponsorship during the 25 Days of Paper blog marathon (December 1-25, 2016)
Visitors to my site enjoy weekly posts showcasing innovations in handmade paper, paper art and paper craft, how-to’s and inspirational ideas for utilizing paper as a medium. Have them discover your papers and products here too! I hope you’ll take part and let me share your fantastic papers/products with my audience.
Contact me to set up a sponsored post: email@example.com
If you aren’t ready to sponsor a post at this time, I hope you’ll subscribe to the free Sunday Paper to see what it’s all about.